Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Agent Mug Shots

Why is it mandatory for agents to put their picture everywhere? What other profession does that?

Well I say, if you're going to post them, so am I.

What I love about this guy is that the Realtor® pin on his lapel is backwards (trust me it is, I didn't want to post a bigger picture). What that means for you boys and girls is that this guy Photoshoped this thing backwards (allegedly). Way to go Einstein. What else did you (allegedly) photoshop? And what's his hand doing in his pocket?
I'm not a tool.

Next, I'm not sure what to make of this one. She looks like she just woke up from a nightmare in which she got really drunk and married this guy as a joke with her girlfriends in Vegas. Only now, she's realizing it might actually be real.

Do Not Drink & Sell Real Estate

Captions anyone? Feel free to send in some contributions. Bad MLS pictures are sooo 2005.

-LISTING EXPIRED


No comments: